Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tap, Tap, Tap

I try to read a chapter from Proverbs every day.  I've done that for years because I find myself always in need of wisdom.

Today I read from Proverbs 20 (it's the 20th of April) and I came upon one of my favorite verses.

Proverbs 20:5 says "though good advice lies deep within the heart, a person with understanding will draw it out."

That tells me that deep within my heart wisdom sits, waiting to be drawn upon.  As I allow the Holy Spirit to fill me, He gives me an overflowing supply ready for me to tap into.

I began to play a pattern on the piano and sensed the 'tap tap tap' coming up from within.  As I focus on the words I hear, I find a haunting melody comes forth.

Maybe you will enjoy it too.  Remember, take time to tap into the well you have within you. Take a listen here ("Tap, Tap, Tap")

No comments:

Post a Comment