Friday, December 13, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 154 A Tasty Bite



The "Portraits Of White" CDs are scheduled to arrive today.  

Not sure which bite is the most tasty.  

The first one or the last one?

Just for nostalgia sake, I've copied and pasted the very first entry of my elephant diet blog 
from Dec. 7, 2012 below.

I've always heard that if you want to eat an elephant, it's best if you eat it one bite at a time.
There are two elephants I'd like to eat these days:
1) getting better and more consistent about blogging
2) producing a Christmas CD
I think the best way I can do both, is to combine the two. 
So here I go!
I am going to blog about the journey of what it's like to do a CD project and let you in on the process: the decisions and hard work that go into something of this magnitude.
This will be my 7th CD project. I've also recorded 2 singles and 1 professional music video. They are all big elephants, but I've eaten them all and without having to go into debt to do it.
Welcome to the journey of making a CD. Hopefully as you read this, you will get inspired to eat your own elephant - one bite at a time.
(I have no idea what the calorie count is when eating an elephant).

No comments:

Post a Comment