Monday, January 7, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day 31 Anticipation

Anticipation.

I'm at the Charlotte NC airport waiting to board the final flight to Nashville.

Tomorrow I will record with producer Phil Naish.

I'm doing a song along with 14 other artists. Mine is called "Nobody Sees" and comes from the life of David, the psalmist, who learned from experience that nobody but God sometimes sees our good and not so good things and still loves us. It's an invitation to our Father to go ahead and look deep inside of us and heal all that others can't see.

At some point in the next 2 days, I hope to give my Christmas songs to Phil so he can listen to them and give me feedback, along with an estimate of what it would cost to have him produce it.

Exciting days. Gotta run! ....imagine me boarding the plane heading to my favorite place in the world next to my home.

Fly.........

Just arrived and waiting on luggage.


No comments:

Post a Comment