Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 42 On Hold

Chills, nausea, weak....that's how I started feeling this afternoon. By the time I left work around 4:30 I was not feeling well at all.

No food for supper...no desire for any either which is NOT normal for me. Normally I could eat an elephant. (Just had to put that in there).

I did receive an email from the producer I'm interviewing for one song and he is lining up musicians this week to prepare for recording. I am very excited to hear what he does with the song. It will tell me so much about what I need to know for my final decision regarding who I want to use to produce the whole project.

My intent tonight was to get my business plan down on paper for the meeting with my business coach tomorrow but I am too sick to think straight.

It will have to wait.

All I could do was whisper some prayers to my Father, committing this whole journey to him, again.

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I hope you feel better soon, Frances! Don't push yourself; rest, rest, rest! P.S. Just love reading your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ellen. It's nice to know others are reading it and following the story. Hope you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete