Thursday, February 28, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 67 Money and Clicks

Today I sent a check to get started on the CD.  Celebrate!  That's the money part.  I work hard, save all I can, and then suddenly, it is gone.  But I'm so excited to get started!

Brian Green of Castlebury Productions will be doing most of the initial work until we add guitars, etc.    He did the song "That's What Faith is All About" - the song that comes up on my website when you first arrive.

I also spent a good part of the day getting my monthly e-notes ready to send out.  These go to people on my mailing list whom I have met over the years at concerts, etc.  Every month I try to write an encouraging article for my fans.  If you'd like to sign up, you can do so by clicking here.  You get a free song if you sign up and you can order a CD at a discounted price with no shipping charges!

I also finished up podcast episode # 20.  Celebrate!

This is an on-line show where I share all kinds of stories, songs and updates to my ministry.  This episode is part 3 of a message I shared at a church in Lancaster, PA.  It's an encouragement to hang on to the seed you have in your own heart.  There will be many things that will try to steal the seed, devour it or choke it once it starts to produce and I've certainly seen this in my own life.  But if you hang in there long enough, you will eventually begin to see the seed germinate, take root and finally, produce!

You can click here to listen.

So today was about money and clicking.   Clicking as I typed away on my computer and clicking you can do when you're done reading this.  : )

Time to go help my husband take a shower.....and then we will finish the apple pie I made Monday night.

Happy clicking!


No comments:

Post a Comment