Friday, August 2, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 125 The Mountain (A special announcement)

It was cold and windy, but incredibly beautiful.

It was April in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and I was there to do music for a women's conference, but in my spare time, I went for hikes.

As I was walking, a blog began to form in my mind.  I started taking pictures and video with my iPad and writing this blog in my imagination (it wasn't real handy to hike with an ipad, but I'm so glad I did).  It's a perfect way to make a special announcement.





Click here to view video on youtube.

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Cheryl. Thank you for reading, watching and connecting with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an amazing video!! I teared up while watching it, thinking of my own mountain (some days mountains) that I face. Thank you for encouraging me.

    ReplyDelete