Thursday, February 14, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 58 Behind the scenes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Things are happening behind the scenes that I don't feel at liberty to share YET.  (I know, I know...that's not very helpful.  But I don't want to squeal on things I can't squeal about yet).  Since I know that people are reading this, I am using discretion (if that's what it is).  At first I wrote whatever I wanted in this blog thinking no one would read it.  Oh me of little faith.

Suffice it to say that I met with a friend for lunch today who gave me some very good insight and feedback and has some potential connections.

It's amazing what talking to friends can do for a person.  I highly recommend it.  It's not that your friends have to have any great answers or insight.  It seems like it's more a matter of having someone to talk with out loud about things that you ponder in your heart.  As you speak out loud, you clarify your vision and things begin to become more clear, even if it's not until after you've left the restaurant.

**  Want to help someone with their elephant?  Be a listening ear...just let them ramble.
**  Want help with your elephant?  Find a listener who will let you ramble.

Some days I am convinced that there is a big plan at work here and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.  Of course, there are days when I think absolutely nothing is happening and I question my sanity for doing this.

Today I took a big step and asked the producer who's been working on "Night of Miracles" to give me a price on the whole project.  It means I'm one step closer to my goal.

I also took about 30 minutes tonight to just be quiet and ponder a promise I think that God might have whispered to me.  "On the mountain of the Lord, it will be provided".  I have no idea what that means for me exactly, but something jumped up and down in my 'jump'r up and down spot' when I read the verse weeks ago and I keep going back to it because of how it was quickened to me.  Tonight I asked God what "the mountain of the Lord is" in my life right now.

So much is going on behind the scenes.  I hope I can write more about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment