Monday, November 9, 2009

The final list of songs on my new CD

Since May of 2009 I have been working on this new CD and I am so happy to see it come to completion.  I have really enjoyed getting back into being creative in a different way these past 6 months.  Normally, I'm writing new songs, practicing for concerts, preparing topics for speaking and writing songs for terminally ill children and youth.

It's been a nice change to sit and play the piano and be creative with songs I usually lead for worship.  Now my fans will be able to enjoy some of their favorite worship choruses in an instrumental version.

Here's the final list of 11 songs:

Blessed Be Your Name
The Wonderful Cross
How Great is Our God
Here I Am To Worship
In Christ Alone
Holy is The Lord
Beautiful One
Forever
Indescribable
You're Worthy of My Praise
Breathe


We are planning for a pre-Christmas release.  So consider ordering for Christmas gifts too!


You can help move the process along by pre-ordering this new CD.  Visit http://www.francesdrost.com and click on "buy music".



No comments:

Post a Comment