Monday, April 1, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 87 Pick A Date?

There are two dates available in November for the venue I am considering for my show.  Professional musicians are almost impossible to hire any time after December 1, so I've been looking at November.  I was hoping for the Saturday before Thanksgiving.  Guess what's available?

November 2 and November 23 (the Sat. before Thanksgiving).

Thursday I hope to go look at Live At Rose Lehrman to see if it will be suitable for my needs.  Once I have a green light from a few key people, I will have to make a decision.  Do I actually follow through with the idea of having a Christmas Show?

I feel nervous and excited - all in the same breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment