Monday, May 27, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 109 Home from Nashville


WORD Entertainment Group
The site of the conference
We had a great time at the "Get Busy" Conference in Nashville, TN arranged by my producer, Eric Copeland.

There were over 20 artists there, plus about a dozen who attended 'on-line'.  Eric told us that he is currently working on producing 20 projects right now.  I thought I was busy!   One of those 20 is my Christmas CD.

Artists from all over the U.S. gathered to learn more about booking and social media.   We ended the day by having dinner together at "The Row".  
Today I worked on vocals for another one of the songs.  It's supposed to be a holiday today, but Tom is busy in the shop and I have tons to do too, so we will have to take another day as a holiday sometime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment