Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Who Do You Think You Are" 6.29.10

Have you ever stepped out in faith regarding something you felt strongly about only to find a haunting question plaguing you every step of the way?   "Who do you think you are?"  

I think David must have heard that attitude when he stepped out to face Goliath.  They questioned his motives, his age and his ability.

What if we turn that question around to our nagging doubts....."Who do YOU think YOU are?

Listen to the song "Who Do You Think You Are" here.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Frances, I enjoy your insights and refections that come in the emails and thought today to look at your blog and listen to your beautiful music. I think often when tempted to judge others, well who am I to judge, so was turning this towards myself but also understand what you are saying about people who might belittle us when we want to praise God for a blessing or answered prayer, or a creative endeavor. God bless your ministry,it is valuable and gives glory to God. Love and prayers, Pat Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Pat! Yes, I too have been tempted to judge others so I see how you took this from a different angle. Nice to see how people get different meanings out of what we write.

    ReplyDelete