Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Elephant Diet Day # 34 Exhaustion

I made it home from TN around midnight in Baltimore. When I got home and crawled in bed, it was 3:00 am. I'm completely done in. Nashville is such a creative place and all my creative juices are stirred when I'm there that I still get adrenaline rushes when I go, even after all these years.

Once the adrenaline wears off, watch out!!!! I can hardly function.

I got up and worked at the church today.

Tonight's blog is basically a picture of David Spencer and I listening to my christmas ideas and talking about a possible Christmas CD. He's young, with 2 small adorable children and sweet wife. I really like what he does with songs. He's high on my list of choices.





1 comment:

  1. Frances, I enjoyed reading all your blogs and getting caught up. What a time in Nashville... I can hardly wait to hear what Phil Nash does with your song... with the whole project!

    ReplyDelete