Thursday, March 7, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 73 Five Things

The sun is setting. The fire in the woodstove is heating up and I am curled up under a blanket with a cup of hot tea sitting next to me. The cats are settled in for their evening naps.

I have a long list of things to do yet, but it's been another busy week and I'm feeling rather tired tonight. Taxes, bills, bookwork, starting fires in the shop and in the house to keep us warm since Tom is unable to do much of anything with both of his hands not functioning very well, details for upcoming bookings in NY and CO that needed tending to and doing all the regular things that need done in the course of a week, plus 20 hours at the church.

Is it Friday yet?

I sent another check today toward the recording of the CD. They will be doing 3 songs next week at       Sunset Blvd. Studio.  I'll be able to Skype so I can see and hear what they are doing.

I also made connection with a creative person who is willing to sit down with me and help me come up with ideas for a video about the show.  Progress continues.

I close with 5 things I am grateful for today.

1.  Someone who came to help Tom in his welding shop.  What a blessing!
2.  Chocolate ice cream for dessert tonight with caramel and pecans.
3.  Talking to my mother on the phone tonight.  I haven't been able to reach her all week.  Nice to finally connect.
4.  A night at home by myself.
5.  Hot tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment