Thursday, March 28, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 85 "Daffodils and Daydreams"

As you can see, the daffodils in my front yard have finally opened up their faces to me. They've been wanting to for days, but it's been too cold.

While they are blooming, I am dreaming.

I made contact with the tech director at Live at Rose Lehrman today and I am thrilled to know that their prices are extremely affordable. I had braced myself for a large fee, but it's completely possible!

Next step is to consider dates and then tour the facility and talk contract if that's the venue I decide to use.

Time to go for an afternoon walk and then head to the Maundy Thursday service at my church. I will enjoy the luscious tones of cello, flute, oboe and french horn, accompanied by your's truly on the grand piano. I am a blessed musician!

No comments:

Post a Comment