Friday, April 30, 2010

Every Word of God Is True

Good morning!

Prov. 30:5 really stuck out to me this morning as I was reading.  "Every Word of God proves true.  He defends all who come to him for protection."   

We cannot base our faith on our experiences, as powerful as they may be.  That sometimes has been my problem I think.  When I have wonderful experiences, my faith is strong and I can conquer anything, but when my prayers seem unanswered and even unheard, I am not very strong. 

That's why our faith must be based on the Word of God - not our experiences.  His Word is true and it will not return void but it will accomplish what he sends it out to do.  We MUST believe and live a life of faith based only on His word.

Take a listen to the song based on this scripture for my devotional notes today.

Listen to "Every Word Of God Is True"

No comments:

Post a Comment