Saturday, December 22, 2012

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 15

In addition to my normal Saturday activities....cleaning, groceries, banking, etc., I threw in a couple of hours rehearsal with the choir at the church where I work. What fun to sing with 40 other voices! I can't wait until tomorrow when we share the music with others.

Tonight I made mushroom soup for Christmas Eve and applesauce cake in jars...makes a nice gift or dessert in a hurry.

Now for the elephant diet.....I didn't get a lot accomplished on that end, but I did figure out how to add a subscribe button to the blog so you and others can sign up to automatically receive the blog in your email box every time I blog.

I'm sure this seems small to seasoned bloggers, but since I still struggle to keep up with all the technology that's available to us, this was no small accomplishment for me.

So go ahead, celebrate this small accomplishment with me and try out the system.....you should be able to sign up for daily updates now.

That's going to have to be it for today. It's almost bed time and Tom and I have to taste test the applesauce cake and make sure it's good enough to give away.



No comments:

Post a Comment