Monday, December 17, 2012

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 10

Busy day.

Started at 5:15 a.m.

Gym, breakfast meeting, staff meeting, lunch meeting, decorating the church for Christmas and rehearsing.

Home for a cup of tea and short rest, then off to do a concert tonight.

Prayed over the CD project on my way to the concert. Tried out some of my Christmas tunes on the audience and found them to be well received. That's all I can do today toward the project.

Still to do: write in my gratitude journal and then enjoy a big juicy naval orange for a snack, with my husband.

3 comments:

  1. How do you accomplish so much in a day???!! It makes me tired just thinking about all those things you get done in 1 day!!! What's your secret???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I have a special secret, but I can say that committing to this daily blog to report my progress certainly helps to keep me motivated.

      Delete
  2. I like that you keep a gratitude journal. That likely contributes to keeping you in the "right space,"nicely lined up to receive more things to appreciate. It's the upward spiral instead of the downward spiral.

    ReplyDelete