Friday, December 28, 2012

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 21

Today I prayed over the project on my way to and from working at the church. It's all I could get done toward the project. My computer has been giving me messages that the hard drive is full. That means my spare time was spent deleting files tonight so I can use it again.

My prayers go something like this:

"Father, I commit this whole cd project to you. I ask you to give me divine contacts and appointments. Put me in the right places at the right times.

I ask you to lead me to the right producer, arranger, players, etc. I ask that you would supply the funding I'll need to accomplish something like this.

If there is a Christmas show in my future, would you arrange the venue and the team of people to help me accomplish the vision in my heart.

Give me words for the song that I am currently trying to rewrite. I can't seem to get past the first line. I need your help and inspiration.

Guide my steps. I can't do this alone."

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment