Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 5

One bite at a time.  That's how you eat an elephant they say.

Today was a small bite.

I started my day around 6:00 a.m., did vocal warm-ups while driving to church, worked at the church again - longer than I had planned - went to the gym, ran errands, came home to shower, answer e-mails and make supper preparations.

Tonight I head back to the church. It's Christmas time...rehearsals, etc.

My one bite toward the Christmas CD was small, but thanks to my "to do" list that I made last night, I was able to look at it and quickly identify what I could do to work at it, even if it was only for 20 minutes or so.

I started getting my songs moved into one file and getting them typed so I can easily find them and re-write them.

A few minutes with my husband and I'm off to the church again.

1 comment:

  1. .... Nice to see how you fit it all in... the power of a 30-day goal, and being accountable to all of us... sitting here watching the elephant disappear, one bite at a time. Who else is out there watching this magic? Say hello...?

    ReplyDelete