Thursday, January 31, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 49 Listening party # 2

Wow.

It's 10:30 p.m. and my second listening party is over.  I feel as if I have a whole new 'to do' list now.  They had so much constructive feedback that it helped me to see the need to really streamline what it is I want to accomplish through the music and the show.  They asked such great questions that I know I'll have to ponder some deeper things in the very near future....and believe me, the wheels are already turning.

That's what's so great about letting people in on this process.  The feedback is coming from two women that I love dearly and have poured into my life.  Yes - we first met because of my music, but the music is now the last thing that connects us.  To have them speak into my music now, before it's recorded is priceless.  To be able to have such honesty from fans represents true depth in our friendship.  They feel comfortable enough to give it, and I feel comfortable enough to take it.  And.....it will definitely affect the outcome of this project.

I cannot begin to overstate the value of this diet.

One of them made this statement and I couldn't say it any better.  "You have more than an elephant to eat.  You have a whole zoo going on here."

Yep.  And I'm loving it!  One bite at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment