Friday, March 1, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 68 Filling in the blanks

Today, between taking Tom to the doctor (2 different times), I was able to fill in some of the blanks in my business plan. There are plenty more blocks to fill in, but slowly, as I gather information, everything becomes more clear one step at a time.

I was supposed to meet with a sound company today to talk about the show and gather information about that, but because of the doctor visits and a husband that's not feeling up to too much running around, I postponed it.  It's ok, this is all in God's hands and so I just try to go with the flow of things.

Goals are great, but they must also be held loosely when more important things come up - like caring for your family!

Tomorrow I meet with the conductor.  This is our 3rd try.  Hopefully it will happen!

Below is an updated business plan (only page 1) where you can see the cost of the album itemized.

Things are coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment