Thursday, July 25, 2013

"The Elephant Diet" Day # 122 The Jitters

I have the jitters.  Bells are ringing and I'm about to make a life-long commitment to my Christmas CD. I received the final two songs in my mail box this morning.  Christmas bells are ringing and I'm excited....with jitters.

I remember when Tom and I got the jitters before we got married.  I think it's probably normal.  You realize you're making a life-long commitment to someone.

As I now realize that the songs are pretty much completed instrumentally, that means we are nearing the marriage date of vocals, instruments, back up vocals and photo shoots.  It will be a glorious snapshot of my creative ideas I've had for years.  Oh yes, the music will still evolve and change when I do it in front of live audiences, but the printed CD will become final and that gives me the jitters.

That's ok.  It's all part of the process.  Can you hear the bells??

No comments:

Post a Comment