Friday, November 5, 2021

Cattywampus Portraits of White

I've answered all kinds of Portraits of White fan questions this summer. This one made me feel furry, fuzzy and a bit...well...cattywampus.

"Do you ever consider using dogs or cats in Portraits of White?"


Just to be sure, I looked up the word cattywampus. I believe it fits this week's video purrrrrfectly.


Definition - askew, awry, kitty-corner. Cattywampus is a variant of catawampus, another example of grand 19th century American slang. In addition to “askew” catawampus may refer to “an imaginary fierce wild animal,” or may mean “savage, destructive.”


My cats would like you to paws for a moment of fun and watch THEIR video.


This week's video.


Do you have your tickets to the show yet? Click here to reserve yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment